The School Nursing service have been asked by our schools to provide resources to help with the smooth transition of pupils from year 6 into year 7.
Please find attached two PowerPoint presentations that have been used successfully within the last year and we hope you will find these useful.
- The Public Health England, ‘Rise Above for schools’ (Year 6) is appropriate for Year 6 pupils and could be shared with the Year 6 parents Transition to Secondary School
The links below provide more activities and resources for year 6/7 pupils and parents during transition into secondary school
- https://hampshirecamhs.nhs.uk/ Scroll down and click information circle for relevant support
- The Family Wellbeing Pack was sent out recently and contains information and links to useful websites for professionals, parents and children/young people to support and advice over this Covid 19 lockdown Family Wellbeing Pack during Covid19
- Chat Health Text Service for Young people 11-19 – 07507332160 ChatHealth Messaging Service
- Chat Health Text Service for parents of children aged 5-19- 07507332414 Chat Health School Nursing Poster
- Contacts for your local school nursing team: