Here you will find information on our School Council
Our School Learning Council meets each half term with Mrs Wisdom. We discuss actions we would like to make in school and ask our classes for their ideas and thoughts on different topics.
This year we plan to:
- Discuss what it means to be a successful learner and responsible member of the community.
- Visit another school to find out about how they learn.
- Undertake a risk assessment so that we can use our playground area successfully.
- Help our teachers plan exciting topics.
- Make sure that our footprint is seen around the school and community, including organising events and attending events and conferences.
Meet the School Learning Council…
At each meeting held we record minutes of our discussions and actions we wish to take.
Please click any of the links for our minutes..
This is the job description for our School Learning Council.