The Office Team
The school office team comprises of Mrs Adams, Mrs Latham, Mrs Gouge and Mrs Giles. We are a very friendly, happy and helpful team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a query or require further information.
- GDPR Information for Parents, Carers and Volunteers
- Penalty Notice Update Letter to Parents/Carers
- Milk for Pupils - Letter to Parents
- School Meal Menu from 4th November 2019 until 3rd April 2020
- Streets Menu from 6th January 2020 to 3rd April 2020
- Using Ofsted Parent View Letter
Trip and Event Letters
- Christmas Fayre Poster
- Pupils Christmas Lunch Letter
- Restart a Heart Day
- Homework Letter to Parents and Carers
- Lime Class Swimming Letter
- Year 4 Winchester Science Centre
- Year 5 Trip to Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium
- Year 6 Fairthorne Manor Residential Trip Letter
- Times Tables Rock Stars Letter
- Hi-5 newsletter
- Parents/Carers Evening Maths Handout
- Parents/Carers Evening Spelling Handout
- Parents/Carers Evening Social Media Handout
- Breakfast Flyer
- School Access Gates Letter and Map
School Club LettersPlease click on the picture to access the school club letter and information page.
Cool Milk - Our School Milk SchemePlease click on the logo above to access the school milk scheme page
Pupil Absence Guidance
- Pupil Absence Guidance from Hampshire County Council
- Information on Penalty Notices for non-attendance at school
Please find below some useful forms to download and use...
- Administration of medicines
- Friends of Mengham School (PTA)
- Change Of Details for You or Your Child
- Message Form
- Off-Site Permission letter
- School Uniform Order Form Link to school uniform page.
- Application Form For Free School Meals
- Online link for Free School Meals
- Using Images of Children Consent Form
- Welcome Handbook for Parents & Carers
- Our Brochure
- Quick Reference Guide for School Cash Office online payments
- Online Payments Guide for Parents
- Online payments website link
- Timing of the School Day
- Triple P Leaflet
The link above will take you to the admissions page.
Paper copies of these documents are available free of charge from the school office.