The Office Team
The school office team comprises of Mrs Adams, Mrs Latham and Mrs Clegg. We are a very friendly, happy and helpful team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a query or require further information.
- Homework Explanation Letter for Parents and Carers
- GDPR Information for Parents, Carers and Volunteers
- Penalty Notice Update Letter to Parents/Carers
- Milk for Pupils - Letter to Parents
- School Meal Menu from 23rd April 2019 until 25th October
- Using Ofsted Parent View Letter
Trip and Event Letters
- Changes to Swim Dates (Elm)
- Swimming Letter (Yr 3)
- Times Tables Rock Stars Letter
- Year 6 Paulton's Park Science Trip Letter
- Clubs 2019 Letter
- Hi-5 newsletter
- Parental Consent Spelling Shed Letter
- Parents/Carers Evening Maths Handout
- Parents/Carers Evening Spelling Handout
- Parents/Carers Evening Social Media Handout
- Year 6 Fairthorne Manor Residential Trip Letter
- Breakfast Flyer
- School Access Gates Letter and Map
- Guitar Tuition Letter
School Club LettersPlease click on the picture to access the school club letter and information page.
Cool Milk - Our School Milk SchemePlease click on the logo above to access the school milk scheme page
Pupil Absence Guidance
- Pupil Absence Guidance from Hampshire County Council
- Information on Penalty Notices for non-attendance at school
- Attendance Letter
Please find below some useful forms to download and use...
- Administration of medicines
- Friends of Mengham School (PTA)
- Change Of Details for You or Your Child
- Message Form
- Off-Site Permission letter
- School Uniform Order Form Link to school uniform page.
- Application Form For Free School Meals
- Online link for Free School Meals
- Using Images of Children Consent Form
- Welcome Handbook for Parents & Carers
- Our Brochure
- Quick Reference Guide for School Cash Office online payments
- Online Payments Guide for Parents
- Online payments website link
- Timing of the School Day
- Triple P Leaflet
The link above will take you to the admissions page.
Paper copies of these documents are available free of charge from the school office.