The Office Team
The school office team comprises of Mrs Adams, Mrs Latham and Mrs Gibbs. We are a very friendly, happy and helpful team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a query or require further information.
- Penalty Notice Update Letter to Parents/Carers
- Paying Money to the School Office
- Milk for Pupils - Letter to Parents
- Car Parking Letter
- Snack Price List
- School Meal Menu from 24th April 2017 until 20th October 2017
- Using Ofsted Parent View Letter
Trip and Event Letters
- Year 4 Swimming Letter
- Year 6 Junior Citizen Letter
- Parent, Carer and Child Appointment Letter
- Welcome Letter for the Headteachers
- FOMS Non School Uniform Days
- Year 5 Planetarium Trip Letter
- Year 5 WWII Hayling and Portsmouth Dockyard Letter
- Year 5 Fort Purbrook Letter
- Year 6 Fairthorne Manor Residential Letter
- Year 6 Parliament Trip Letter
- Guitar Tuition Letter
School Club LettersPlease click on the picture to access the school club letter and information page.
Cool Milk - Our School Milk SchemePlease click on the logo above to access the school milk scheme page
Pupil Absence Guidance
- Pupil Absence Guidance from Hampshire County Council
- Information on Penalty Notices for non-attendance at school
- Attendance Letter
Please find below some useful forms to download and use...
- Administration of medicines
- Friends of Mengham School (PTA)
- Change Of Details for You or Your Child
- Message Form
- Off-Site Parents letter
- School Uniform Order Form Link to school uniform photos.
- Application Form For Free School Meals
- Online link for Free School Meals
- Using Images of Children Consent Form
- Welcome Handbook for Parents & Carers
- Quick Reference Guide for School Cash Office online payments
- Online Payments Guide for Parents
- Online payments website link
- Timing of the School Day
- Triple P Leaflet
The link above will take you to the admissions page.
Paper copies of these documents are available free of charge from the school office.