School Learning Council
Here you will find information on our School Council
Our School Learning Council meets each half term with Miss Slade and Mrs Whipp. We discuss actions we would like to make in school and ask our classes for their ideas and thoughts on different topics.
This year we plan to:
- Discuss what it means to be a successful learner and responsible member of the community.
- Visit another school to find out about how they learn.
- Undertake a risk assessment so that we can use our playground area successfully.
- Help our teachers plan exciting topics.
- Make sure that our footprint is seen around the school and community, including organising events and attending events and conferences.
Meet the School Learning Council 2016-2017…
At each meeting held we record minutes of our discussions and actions we wish to take. These will be found here…
Please click any of the links for our minutes...
- Meeting Minutes 4th May 2017
- Meeting Minutes 1st March 2017
- Meeting Minutes 24th November 2016
- Meeting Minutes 9th May 2016
- Meeting Minutes 15th December 2015
- Meeting Minutes 9th November 2015
- Meeting Minutes 5th October 2015
- Meeting Minutes 21st September 2015
- Meeting Minutes 4th February 2015
- Meeting Minutes 25 November 2014
- Meeting Minutes 16th September 2014
- Meeting Minutes 24th April
If you would like to be a member of our School Learning Council, read the job description and think about applying.